Holiday Gift Guide - Home
1. I love my Vitruvi diffuser. Add a few drops of essential oils and you’ll feel like you’re at a spa.
2. These monogram mugs make great gifts. Everyone loves mugs! These are pretty affordable too.
3. The softest throw blanket you’ll ever buy (currently on sale at Nordstrom!).
4. Diptyque candles are definitely a splurge item, but they smell so nice, and doubles as pretty decor.
5. I have a Google home in almost every room. I love it! Comes in handy when you need to set a reminder for something or you can use it as a timer when you’re cooking.
6. An aesthetically pleasing bluetooth speaker for your living room. This is on my wishlist!
7. Kinfolk books are always a nice addition to your book collection. The photos are always so lovely.
8. A pretty geometric planter to hold your plant friend! Comes in three different sizes.