Top 7 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Beauty Picks
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is finally here! For those who don’t know about this sale, it’s the best time to buy a bunch of popular items at up to 40% off! For those who have a Nordstrom credit card the sale has already begun, but for those that don't, the sale begins July 21 and lasts until August 6. I'm planning to buy a few things for future gifts! Here are some beauty favorites that caught my eye.
1. Fresh Sugar Lip Romance Set - I love, love, LOVE these lip balms by Fresh. It's super moisturizing and smells so good!
2. Simple Human Round Sensor Mirror - I have one of these Simple Human mirrors that I got on sale a long time ago. It's a little pricey but it's perfect if you don't get much natural lighting when you put on makeup in the morning.
3. Kiehl's Jumbo Creme De Corps Lotion - I tried a few samples of this lotion by Kiehl's, and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It sort of has a whipped texture, so it's nice and light.
4. Clarisonic Mia - I have been using the Clarisonic Mia with the radiance brush head for a few years now and it helps to exfoliate your skin and get all the gunk out! I don't use it everyday, just once a week, and it makes my skin feel squeaky clean.
5. Jo Malone London Cologne Collection - I've always been a fan of Jo Malone fragrances. This is a great set to give as a gift! I might get one for myself!
6. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Duo - Another skincare staple of mine has been this Clinique moisturizer. It helps a lot when my skin feels oil since this is a oil-free, gel formula. I sometimes mix it in with my Belif Moisturizing Bomb in the mornings when I want something lighter.
7. Hourglass Ambient Diffused Light Palette - Hourglass has some of the best powders and highlighters! I've been using their Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder for many months, and it gives a beautiful glow. I really want to try this palette!